Salima Raoui, born June 1961 in Meknes, Morocco. Lived in Europe, Morocco, The West Indies, Turkey, Washington DC and New York City. Studied French Literature, Philosophy, Art History and Interior Design in Brussels, Belgium. Private collectors in France, Morocco, Turkey and the USA.
– First Solo Exhibit in New York, NY June 1999.
– Solo Exhibit at Republic National Bank of New York, Summer 1999.
– Solo Travel Exhibit in Turkey, August 1999.
– Solo Exhibit during Moroccan Charity Gala Event, sponsored by Met life, New York, December 1999
– Solo Exhibit in Carrefour des Arts, Morocco, December 1999.
– Solo Exhibit at HSBC ( 36th/Broadway and 46th/6th Avenue branches, New York, Jan/Feb /March 2000).
– Spring Art Feast Group show, March 4 to May 27,2000 at Ward-Nasse Art Gallery.Soho, New York
– Duo Exhibit at HSBC April 11th 2000.
– Solo Exhibit at Carrefour des Arts, Casablanca, Morocco, June 8 to July1st 2000.
– Solo Exhibit at Carrefour du Livre, Casablanca, Morocco, July to August1st 2000.
– Auction Group Exhibit at The Red Barn Atelier, Southampton, NY, August 2000